13 SEER Air Handler
- Strong Outer Shell: This air handler is constructed using heavy-duty parts. The outer shell is made with galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
Reliable performance comes standard with every B6BMM0 air handling unit. Remember, correct matching is critical for proper performance and maximum efficiency. Ask your contractor if the B6BMM0 air handler matches your air conditioner or heat pump.
Air Handler with Micro-Channel
- Resists Corrosion with a Micro-Channel Coil: A leaky coil can cause system malfunctions and unnecessary headaches. This air handler includes an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil to eliminate instances of formicary corrosion the number one cause of coil leaks.
- Increased Durability: The galvanized steel outer shell coated in a highly-resistant, polyester-urethane finish helps resist corrosion and protect the inner workings of the air handler.
- Completely Insulated Cabinet: This air handler includes thick insulation for the prevention of noise and cabinet sweating. The insulation is a whole inch thick and has an R-value of 4.2 for complete sound reduction.
This air handler with Micro-Channel coils offers exceptional fixed-speed performance. The B6BMMX is durable the cabinet and coils both withstand corrosion exceptionally well. Pair this air handling model with a split-system air conditioner or heat pump and enjoy powerful cooling capabilities.
Wall Mount Air Handler
- Attractive Exterior Shell: This cabinet is both attractive and sturdy. It is constructed using galvanized steel with the option of a white decorative panel.
- Coil Corrosion Has Met Its Match: Instances of coil corrosion are reduced with the inclusion of an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil.
- Fully Insulated for Peak Performance: Quiet operation is made possible with a fully insulated cabinet.
Multi-family residences can benefit from the addition of a wall-mount air handler. When you pair this system with a Broan central air conditioner you can expect efficient, quality performance that will last for years. Talk to your contractor about proper system matches to make sure you are maximizing efficiency and performance.
14 - 15 SEER Fixed Speed Air Handler
- Steel Outer Shell Protects Components: The polyester-urethan finish that coats the galvanized steel outer shell of this air handler is corrosion resistant.
Homeowners looking for reliable performance can go with the B6EMMX series of air handlers. When properly matched with your air conditioning unit or heat pump, you can expect exceptional efficiency, premium performance and long-lasting operation. Talk to your contractor and see if this is the right match for your particular model of air conditioner or heat pump.
Vertical Wall Mount Air Handler
- Tough, Decorative Exterior: The exterior of this system is both durable and attractive due to the use of heavy-duty galvanized steel and the option of a decorative, white panel.
- Corrosion Protection for Longer Life: In order to combat formicary corrosion in the best possible way, this model includes an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil.
- Cabinet Is Fully Insulated: Complete insulation allows for silent operation.
Reliable performance for multi-family residences comes with the B6EW, wall-mount air handler. When you properly match this air handler with a central air conditioner, you can expect premium cooling power during the summer. Ask your contractor whether this smart air handler is the appropriate option for your building.
13 - 19 SEER ECM Variable Speed Air Handler
- Best Home Comfort Levels: With longer run times at a lower speed, the variable-speed motor in this air handler is able to provide excellent home comfort. Your home will remain at a much more consistent temperature and the noises associated with operation will be minimal.
- Limited Noise Associated with Operation: When the blower kicks on and off, you wont be bothered by excessive noise.
- Steel Exterior Protects Interior: In order to achieve premium protection, this unit is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
For maximum performance, efficiency and comfort, you wont be disappointed with the B6VMAX air handler. When properly matched, you can enjoy premium performance levels and exceptional home comfort for years and years. Ask your contractor about appropriate system matches and see if the B6VMAX fits in with your home comfort system.
Variable-Speed Air Handler
- Quiet, Variable-Speed Motor: The variable-speed motor increases overall home comfort and operates quietly. This motor runs longer at lower speeds to create consistent temperatures.
- Extra-Quiet Operation:The smooth blower on and off cycles mean this air handler works at incredibly quiet operation levels.
- Protected, Durable Outer Shell: This air handler is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a protective, polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
When you correctly match the B6VMMX air handler with a high-end air conditioner or heat pump, you can expect energy-efficient performance. This air handler also includes durable, more eco-efficient coils.
Up to 14 SEER, Single Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Regional Standard Changes: Because of new regional efficiency standards, this unit is only available to homeowners who live in northern climates. Speak with your local HVAC contractor to find out if this unit is available in your region.
- Long-Lasting, Galvanized Steel Exterior: This unit's galvanized steel exterior is durable. It is coated with a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Extra-Quiet Operation: Inside this unit is a swept-wing fan blade. This component reduces the amount of unwanted noise produced by the unit.
The FSA1BD is an air conditioner you can depend on for summers hottest days. At up to 14 SEER, it can be a great upgrade from an old, inefficient unit. In fact, when you pair this particular model with a variable-speed indoor unit or an iSEER capable gas furnace, you gain maximum efficiency from an economic air conditioner.
Up to 15 SEER, Single Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Coated Steel Protects Interior: The galvanized steel shell holds up against corrosion due to a polyester-urethane coat.
- Keeping Corrosion Away: In select tonnages, this unit uses all-aluminum Micro-Channel coils for increased resistance against corrosion.
- Lower Noise Levels Associated with Operation: A swept-wing fan blade effectively reduces the amount of unwanted noise you experience while the unit is running.
When you pair the Broan FSA1BE series of air conditioners with our high-quality coils or air handler, you can get consistent, reliable 14-SEER cooling. If you choose to install a variable-speed air handler or iSEER capable gas furnace with this unit, you can enjoy an additional cooling efficiency boost up to 15 SEER.
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Multiple-Stage Operation: Premium home comfort levels are achieved with two stages of cooling. These two stages provide more even temperatures and increased dehumidification power.
- Quality Design and Dependable Finish: Cooling power is not just about how well the unit cools your home, but about how well it stands up through time. This air conditioner is built with a galvanized steel shell coated in a corrosion-resistant, tough polyurethane finish.
- Noise Reduced Significantly: Nobody wants an incredibly noisy air conditioner. This model comes equipped with a compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade both of which aid in noise reduction.
Homeowners that choose the FSA1BF series of air conditioners wont be disappointed. This model offers premium home comfort and energy efficiency when paired with Broan air handlers or coils. The units up to 16-SEER cooling capabilities can be a significant upgrade to an old air conditioning unit potentially helping homeowners save on utilities during the cooling season. Different system matches result in different ratings. Make sure to ask your contractor for the specific rating of the complete system you are considering.
Up to 20 SEER, Inverter, Split System Air Conditioner
- Exceptional Operation: Products in the iQ Drive line are our most efficient. They are able to exactly offset your cooling needs through modulation resulting in a more comfortable home and lower cooling costs. In fact, the inverter-driven rotary compressor technology in this system is able to modulate the unit between 49% and 118% of capacity in five steps.
- Quiet During Operation:This unit operates at incredibly low sound levels - down to 57 dBA in specific sizes.
- Corrosion-Resistant Coil: This unit contains an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil for corrosion resistance.
The Broan FSA1BG 20-SEER iQ Drive air conditioner is the right system choice for homeowners looking to significantly cut back on cooling costs. Not only is this unit highly efficient, but it delivers superior home comfort levels as a part of your complete central cooling system.
Up to 15 SEER, Single Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Limit Instances of Corrosion: Micro-Channel coils combat corrosion with an all-aluminum design.
- Helpful Fan Blade: The inclusion of a swept-wing fan blade aids in providing premium performance and keeping sound levels down to a minimum.
- Quality Steel Finish: This heat pump system's outer cabinet is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a 1.5 mil thick, polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
Exceptional performance and efficiency are ways that the FSH1BE heat pump aids to help improve whole-home comfort satisfaction. When you pair this heat pump with an indoor component that contains an energy-efficient motor, you can expect up to 15 SEER cooling efficiency and 8.5 HSPF heating efficiency. Why is this important? Every bit of efficiency counts. High efficiency can equate to energy savings and potentially reduced utility bills.
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Multiple Stage Comfort: The two-stage heating and cooling operation is able to provide consistent comfort levels throughout your home. Two-stage operation results in increased dehumidification capabilities and decreased instances of uneven temperatures.
- Problem Detection: Features CoreSense technology for compressor protection. This technology senses conditions in the unit that could harm the compressor and shuts it down. This prevents compressor damage until a contractor can be called to fix the system.
- Significant Noise Reduction: A compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade both significantly reduce noises associated with operating your heat pump.
Highly-efficient, 16-SEER performance can help you save energy, and potentially money, on your utility bills. The FSH1BF split-system heat pump delivers on promises of efficiency and quality when paired with high-quality Broan coils or air handlers. Talk to your contractor about having this premium HVAC system installed in your home.
Up to 19 SEER, Inverter, Split System Heat Pump
- Remarkable Performance: Energy efficiency is an important thing to consider when selecting a new unit. This heat pump uses an inverter-driven compressor, meaning it reaches exceptional efficiency levels. This unit modulates between 49% and 118% of capacity and uses just the right amount of energy to heat or cool your home at a given time.
- Exceptionally Quiet: If you want an extra-quiet heat pump, choose this model. It operates at 58 dBA in certain sizes.
- Extra-Efficient, Quality Performance: ecoLogic products are ENERGY STAR rated, but not all ENERGY STAR rated products are ecoLogic. This unit qualifies for Broans ecoLogic green seal because of its efficiency and use of innovative, home comfort technology.
Industry-leading performance and technology are characteristics of units that are in the iQ Drive line. The FSH1BG series is manufactured using an innovative inverter-driven rotary compressor that maximizes the efficiency of the unit. Additional green home comfort features make this a great unit for homeowners looking to lessen their impact on the environment or save on their monthly cooling costs. Ask your contractor about proper system matches or to get a quote.